Thursday, December 9, 2010

Templates Dora The Explorer Bag Back Pack

The practice of stealing accounts

Chomikuj.pl , or rather its community, can be very surprising. And that is indeed the case. A few days ago, I began to receive information from the selected users with a new procederze that appeared in the portal.

Who steals Hamsters account?


No one knows. But someone does. I wonder if the culprit (or delikwentka) guesses a password, guess that you can use a vulnerability in the script chomikuj.pl site?
Or is it you are the greedy and naive - that's why you steal my account? Prove that you are very naive in the rest of this text.
One thing is certain - and so go on, hamsters community will begin to shrink.

User nonexistent (stolen) account already commented on the matter shortly Karolina2411:

.. your hamster was building over two years and what? And nothing that I do not. After my account has remained just a memory .. Now I do not know if I ever again I want to create from scratch your own profile, because I've put in this precious time and heart .. My profile is a big loss for me. I wish no one such "adventure" in the hamster ...

Some people painstakingly collect your files for several years, sacrificing their free time. Needless to say, that people care about the development of carefully preparing your account descriptions in HTML files, they can feel very embittered by the loss.

What the administration offers us a portal?


certainly help in blocking a stolen account and impose upon him przekierownia to our new account. Yes - new, because did not recover a stolen account, or files contained therein.
more information and will get help by writing to the administrator by sending him a private message.

How can you protect yourself?


Verify your password? A well-constructed password should contain at least 8 characters consisting of numbers and uppercase and lowercase letters. The password must not be given the dates of their personal profile, profile name, or any name given to our e-mail address.

Never tell anyone your password!


Do not do this even as a 'pear in the sky! ". Some people, unfortunately, every one of you these pears were eager to have. The result was the loss of your account and years of work on your profile. Here you have such immensity of human stupidity:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zc2Ewg2TX58J:free_punkty.republika.pl/+http://free_punkty.republika.pl/&cd=1&hl=pl&ct = clnk & gl = uk

WARNING! On the aforementioned page, we do not provide any data! It is used for informational purposes only. You will not get anything there that you were happy.

But anyone of you benefited from this site and said good-bye to your account without having received a single point. Naivete? Greed? Stupidity? Or maybe 3 in 1?

0 comments:

Post a Comment